Pip, Chris, Tom and Tom celebrate 200 episodes the only way they know how: by doing another episode. Featuring The Long Dark, Tacoma, ducks, rum and time.
Plus: looking forward to Guild Wars 2’s next expansion, the future of esports and VR and dancing and stuff as experienced at ChinaJoy, hastily abandoned segue ambitions, meditations upon the nature of change, meditations upon the nature of Captain Morgan’s, Pyre, Blernsball, ducks, the price of Tom Francis, Tom Francis’ strangest noise, Shepard’s gummiest rusks, and Babe: Pip In The City.
It’s a long one, folks. It’s also rather a drunk one. Thank you for supporting us for 200 episodes! Sorry that you had to support us for 200 episodes.
- Let’s remember episode 1, particularly all the names for this podcast we didn’t use.
- Dota 2’s International 2017 begins this week. Here’s the official feed. Valve say they’re doing new newbie-friendly stuff, but it doesn’t look like it’s available yet.
- Telling Lies is Sam Barlow’s spiritual successor to Her Story.
- Pip’s still plorting away at Slime Rancher.
- The Long Dark left Early Access this week.
- Tacoma is the game of the moment.
- Chris sent a smaller Chris to ChinaJoy: here’s a Twitter thread with some of his pictures.
- Guild Wars 2’s new expansion is Path of Fire.
- And thus, Blernsball.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter: