Pip, Chris and Tom discuss No Man’s Sky’s latest update, 868-HACK’s latest expansion, and The Long Dark’s latest aurorae. Plus middle names, questions, and wat.
- Here are some of those XCOM 2 propaganda posters. Snake people? Don’t fuck them.
- Here’s the Prey demo.
- Also, West of Loathing.
- Everybody’s been playing that No Man’s Sky.
- Tom’s been playing 868-HACK‘s first expansion, PLAN.B.
- Pip’s got bear trouble in The Long Dark.
- Blue mosquitos, via Caroline.
- Let’s take a moment to revisit I Am A Mechanical Man vs. I Am A Medieval Man.
- Here is Kane’s comprehensive list of games where the words ‘dark’ and ‘space’ have been replaced with ‘dork’ and ‘spice’, a fabulous use of time.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter: