Tom, Chris and Tom gather on the eve of Heat Signature’s release to talk Divinity: Original Sin 2, which they haven’t actually played, and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, which they have.
Plus: character name conventions, systems with character, the secrets of a Twitter drafts folder, and the number of action points consumed by making love and listening to Death From Above in the same turn.
- Heat Signature is out! Tom has made an entire game again! Congratulations, Tom!
- Hackmud is one year old today! Chris has written a puzzle event again!
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 is out! It’s good, apparently!
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider is good! Also, it’s out!
- This is Summoning Salt’s video about the changing face of Half-Life 2 speedruns.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter: