Chris and the Toms discuss Assassin’s Creed: Oranges, Divinity: Oranges Sin 2, and the hunt for a missing crate of origins. Also: Cuphead’s accessibility, Skaven’s terrifying ‘shitty rats anywhere’ power in Total War: Warhammer 2, and Battlegrounds’ Chinese review bomb.
- Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds has had 70,000 Steam reviews in the last 30 days and its score is now officially ‘Mixed’.
- Cuphead’s brutal but you’ll probably buy it anyway because a) it’s gorgeous and b) everyone else did.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins will have a Discovery Tour mode where you learn history with no combat. Here’s the tamest evisceration screenshot in videogames.
- Here’s that remarkable and unnecessary guide to how to get out of Heat Signature’s practice mode the hard way: by drifting so far you find the real world.
- Here’s Tom F’s Divinity character transforming from a lizard wearing a bucket to a barrel with a tail.
- Total War: Warhammer II has treacherous rats with invisible cities and dinosaurs who want paying, dammit.
- Tom S wants to see a game inspired by the art of Sergio Toppi rather than Francesco Toppi, who is someone else.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. This episode is on YouTube here, and you can subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter: