Chris, Pip and Tom discuss the new Zachtronics game, the closure of Visceral, A Mortician’s Tale, Shadow of War, and more.
Plus: Babe Runner: Pig In The City, the midpoint between The Raid and Watership Down, hot cauliflower facts, inadvisable waffle digressions, and some videogame questions maybe? Jury’s out on that one.
- Here’s the trailer for Zachtronics’ very pretty Opus Magnum.
- Team Fortress 2’s new update comes with the first new animated short in ages.
- Overgrowth is out! Chris didn’t know that Overgrowth wasn’t out.
- The closure of Visceral means an end to Amy Hennig and co’s Star Wars project.
- Pip’s been playing A Mortician’s Tale. Here’s her review for PC Gamer, where she works now!
- Tom F is still making headway in Shadow of War, while Tom S has simply been looking at Talion’s face.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. This episode is on YouTube here, and you can subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com: