Chris, Tom F and John Roberts discuss Spelunky 2, Dota 2’s update, Wolfenstein II, Divinity: Original Sin, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, and other oranges besides.
Plus: the faulty UX of life, dancemat Tinder, internet things forever lost to time, and diminishing takeout returns.
- Spelunky 2 has been announced! Here’s the trailer.
- Dota 2 has been updated! Here is the nonsense.
- Here’s the trailer for Destiny 2’s first expansion. Minor campaign spoilers!
- Wolfenstein II continues to divide them hot takes. Who wants half a take?
- However, Divinity: Original Sin 2 is almost universally lovely.
- …and Assassin’s Creed: Origins is a surprisingly meditative eagle-based exploration experience.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. This episode is on YouTube here, and you can subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com: