Tom, Chris and Alex have medium takes on Call of Duty: World War II, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, Dota 2 Turbo, and the industry’s latest travails.
Plus: getting the better of Satan, hopes for a hairy new Hitman, co-op jobs, Tuesday, impressing kids with chicken, bud motivation, and more.
Chris talks a bit about Dota 2 in this episode! If you’re one of the people who hate it when this happens, skip from 1:21:20 to 1:34:50. There are also spoilers for quite old PlayStation game Shadow of the Colossus from 1:50:25 to 1:51:20.
- Alex has been playing Call of Duty: World War II, an omnidirectional box of shoot war.
- Here’s that article about algorithmically-generated distrubing children’s YouTube cartoons.
- Tom is living his best life in Assassin’s Creed: Orangina.
- Oh boy you better believe that Chris is back on his Dota 2. You can also find Pip’s article about Dota 2 Turbo here.
- Listener Rahul emailed about rat maps, linking to this PC Gamer one: video here, file here.
- Here is Patrick Lenton’s Twitter thread about trying to do right by a dog in Skyrim.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. This episode is on YouTube here, and you can subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com: