Tom F, Chris and John R discuss… ‘computer games’. Including but not limited to Iconoclasts, Celeste, Subnautica and Slay The Spire.
Plus: wrench size considerations, creating modes for Bennett Foddy (to hurt him), and that thing where Chris says ‘I’m not going to go deep on this’ and then does that.
- Paragon is no more.
- Here’s that GOG tweet about Opus Magnum.
- John’s been playing Iconoclasts.
- Tom has been playing Celeste.
- Here is that video of a platform game that hates you.
- Chris has been playing Subnautica.
- Tom’s also been playing Slay The Spire.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. This episode is on YouTube here, and you can subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com: