Pip, Alex and Tom F are back to once again tackle the tough topic of turtle taxonomy. Also games about Garys (Legendary Gary), games by Garys (Abandon Ship), and it would round this out nicely if the other two games related to Garys but they don’t. Cypher and Fe.
Also, we’re doing a live show at Rezzed! It’ll be recorded but if you do want to come along, it’s 4.30pm on the Saturday. You’ll need a Rezzed ticket for that day.
- Choose which finger to give people in Legendary Gary
- Fe is pronounced ‘fay’ and it’s not doing much for Pip yet.
- Cypher is a playable museum of cryptography.
- Abandon Ship is FTL on an oil painting of the high seas.
- A snapping turtle has feets but is not a tortoise.
- Pouring boiling maple sap onto snow makes maple taffy.
- Being derezzed is indeed dying in Tron, and being rezzed is being digitally instantiated.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com: