Pip, Chris and Alex discuss Artifact, Deep Rock Galactic, Vermintide II, and the inevitable end of everything.
Plus: π bake it, Garfield’s first name, co-op FOMO, the dings of Catchphrase, Dota Plus, and my libido (an Amiibo.)
Anyone for questions? I’ll pour!
- This is Artifact, the Dota 2 card game, from Vlav. And this is Tim Clark’s exhaustive article about it.
- Sam Barlow’s new interactive TV thing, #WarGames, is out now.
- Alex has been enjoying the dwarves of Deep Rock Galactic…
- …while Chris has been enjoying the dwarf of Vermintide II.
- Twelve Minutes is the Groundhog Day-style game we discussed way by when.
- Here’s a bleak found footage documentary about what became of Blobbyland.
- Pip doesn’t buy tat. Also Pip: this.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com: