Chris and Pip gather in GDC week to discuss basically no news from GDC, many short games you should play, and space mistakes you shouldn’t make in Scavenger SV-4.
Plus: a showcase of Pip’s ability to remember a grudge from four years ago, but not a song from last week.
- Jalopy is out next week. Here’s Pip tale of NOTHING BUT SAUSAGE SUCCESS.
- Here’s James Davenport’s article about Giant Sparrow’s animal-centric next game.
- Pip’s been playing a whole load of short, interesting games:
- Dog of Dracula 2
- My Father’s Long Long Legs
- A Museum of Dubious Splendors
- Stick Shift, via Robert Yang’s radiator 2 collection.
- Little Party
- Chris as been making space mistakes in Scavenger SV-4, as featured in this excellent Alex Wiltshire venture.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter dot com: