Pip, Chris and Alex consider the pre-E3 videogame news wasteland, revisit City of Brass, clean up House Flipper, and consider Idle Champions and the specific anxieties of the clicker genre.
Plus: tragedy as volcanic death comes to Emmerdale.
- Here’s the trailer for Fallout 76, and Kotaku’s article about what it actually is, maybe.
- Here’s the Battlefield V trailer.
- Chris and Alex revisit City of Brass, the charming game-where-you-start-over-if-you-die with very wangable hoops.
- Pip’s been flipping houses in House Flipper.
- Behold as Chris’ best intentions lead him to Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms.
- Here’s Chris and Rebecca Thursten’s analysis of Solo: A Star Wars Story.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on social media: