In which Chris, Alex and Pip promise to avoid overanalysing E3, and to focus on the things we’re excited about, and then do exactly the opposite.
- John Shuttleworth’s I Can’t Back To Savoury Now, the soundtrack to this year’s E3, and indeed every year’s E3.
- From Bethesda: Fallout 76 (don’t forget to look up the Mothman!), Wolfenstein: Youngblood, and The Elder Scrolls VI: Todd’s High Rocks.
- FROM Software’s Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
- Maneater, the game where you wanna be where the people are so you can eat all of them.
- Odd Ass, the latest entry in the storied ‘Assassin’s Creed’ computer game franchise.
- Also Skull & Bones, the other nice Ubisoft water game.
- Ooh, would you just look at Sable.
- Rousing on-again, off-again romance sim Halo: Infinite.
- Destiny 2’s trailer was a bit spoilery, if you care about that, so you can Google it yourself.
- Apologies to Unravel Two.
- Funko Gears, Tactics Gears, Regular Gears. In that order.
- Good job, Command & Conquer fans! We found its body.
- Behold The Quiet Man, E3’s worst trailer.
- More like Phwoarza. Horizon Four.
- It’s Devil May Cry Five, isn’t it.
- Neo Cab: or, reverse Uber.
- The Cyberpunk 77 trailer that made the people go ‘this is the computer game’.
- The Death Stranding trailer that made the people go ‘this is the computer game?’
- Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami are coming to PC.
- Remedy’s un-Googleable Control.
- Life is Strange spinoff Captain Spirit: a father too far?
- Finally, lovely Ooblets.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on social media: