Pip and the Toms discuss a surprising amount of news, most of it Steamy, then share thoughts on Jurassic World Evolution, Cryptark, Fortnite, and Assassin’s Creed: Origins.
- Chris has been hard at work on the wordy side of hackmud 2.0, which is going live next week and will be 25% off when you read this.
- Steam now lets you follow developers, but there’s no general link for that, so gosh we’ll just have to pick a developer at random and link their page.
- How much have you spent on Steam in your life? No, wrong, it’s this much.
- Here are the secret (public) codes you can type into Slay the Spire to trigger special modes. DRAFT is good.
- Buy Far: Lone Sails and play it all the way through. You will be glad you did.
- Pip’s pretty pic of Fortnite’s loot lake.
- Jurassic World Evolution: a game you could play if you want to deal with a security department that are almost certainly dinosaurs wearing human uniforms.
- Cryptark‘s a good idea but much too hard but full of promise but so frustrating but dammit I’m playing it again.
- Budget Cuts is finally out and, appropriately, 10% off. It’s that VR game that’s good.
- Assassin’s Oranges is drawing Tom S back in.
- The accurate tweet about E3 Tom F was thinking of was not by the person he was about to attribute it to, so it’s good he didn’t. It was Chris Person.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
Pip’s off Twitter but you can follow the Toms: