Chris, Tom F, Alex and perhaps others dramatise assorted games industry dramas, discuss the anti-cheat ramifications of Dean Leaner, and explore death in a variety of warzones.
Plus: Destiny 2 in 2019, Fortune-299, Slay The Spire modding, our community GOTY vote and more!
- In the event that our summation of the Improbable/Unity business didn’t make any sense – and why would it – here’s a recap. The Improbable blog post that didn’t make any sense is this one.
- Here’s Bungie declaring their independence from Activision.
- Here’s John McDonald from Valve presenting at GDC about using deep learning to combat cheating.
- Here’s Dean Learner combatting cheating.
- Alex is playing his game of 2018, Destiny 2: Forsaken.
- Chris has been rolling around and wailing in Battlefield V and Escape From Tarkov.
- Tom’s been digging into Slay The Spire mods and embarking on Fortune-499.
- You can find our community GOTY site here.
- Tiny Bird Garden Deluxe, Slime Rancher, Candy Crush and Gardenscapes are our recommendations for things to do when it’s gloomy outside.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.