Chris, Pip and Alex celebrate IGF winners and huff deep on Google’s big ol’ cloud. Plus: a little Call of Duty, a little Devil May Cry, assorted nonsense beyond.
Don’t die yet, we haven’t finished the pyramid’s ass.
- Here’s the IGF & GDCA Awards stream in full – the show begins about 25 minutes in, including Meg Jayanth’s opening speech.
- The IGF’s finalists and winners page has all of the finalists AND winners and links to the games what they do.
- Google Stadia. Future of gaming IS NOT BOX, we are told. Might be BIG NICE CLOUD.
- Alex has been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered that he might be sad about war.
- Chris would like to talk for exactly three minutes about Dante’s hat.
- Here’s a three hour long YouTube video featuring the music of profound multi-instrumentalist K. K. Slider.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.