Alex, Chris and Tom S discuss a brief spate of late-March game announcements before getting into Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. That’s it. It’s mostly Sekiro.
We’re very keen to avoid Sekiro spoilers in this episode, but we do talk about themes and mechanics and, in one case, a few details about different environments – but not much! Less than you’d see in the game’s trailer, as it happens.
Plus: PC gaming tech advice up to and including why an owl shouldn’t officiate your wedding, meditations on the value of this entire accursed enterprise, grunting sounds, SONC HEDG regret, and more.
It’s a low-hanging flute, but that doesn’t mean we can’t toot it for 45 minutes.
- The Wolfenstein game name generator has produced Wolfenstein: Youngblood!
- It’s Sam Barlow’s Telling Lies. How many lies? 96!
- Here’s the trailer for Borderlands 3 that wasn’t out when we recorded this episode.
- It’s Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, isn’t it? That’s the one.
- Here’s that Daigo Umehara counter clip.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.