Chris, Tom F and Pip catch up on GDC highlights and discuss Darkborn, Anthem woes, Winkeltje, Sekiro, and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator.
Plus: an asparagus crime to save print media, meditations on David Boreanaz The Minecraft Man, Monet’s hot nuts, and the art of Blunch.
Columbo’s here, and he’s furious about Unreal Tournament.
- Here’s Tom’s writeup of Arkane’s Prey: Mooncrash talk at GDC.
- Project Wight has become Darkborn, here’s the video.
- Jason Schreier’s article about Anthem.
- Pip’s been playing Winkeltje: The Little Shop.
- Tom (!) has been playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. So has Chris.
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator: possibly the best game, perhaps? Tom’s put many clips on his Twitter.
- Graham’s game, Primetime Detective.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.