Chris, Tom F, Alex and… Marsh (!) discuss Wilmot’s Warehouse, Guild Wars 2, Slay The Spire’s new class and Control.
Plus: what’s that wizard’s problem anyway, the tricky issue of endings, David Cage’s Hamlet, and so on.
- One is a box in Wilmot’s Warehouse. Here’s the excellent trailer, featuring Pip!
- Six birthdays all at once have ruined Guild Wars 2 for Alex.
- Tom F adopts various stances on Slay The Spire‘s new class.
- Chris shoots his idea-gun at Control.
- We ruminate upon the tsars and oreos of the New York Times crossword.
- Papa Sangre is, indeed, a game (albeit one without a website.).
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.