Alex and Chris discuss Resident Evil 3 and Twin Peaks VR before setting a course straight for the heart of men-in-helmets-land: Phoenix Point, Halo: Reach, and a little Destiny 2: Season of Dawn.
Also featuring: the true pillars of any hero’s journey, the retroactive bigtown crisis, the vital importance of denying yourself the dream gnome, and meditations on how to tell when a wizard is not a wizard and why that wizard can’t be you.
- They’ve only gone and done another Resident Evil, and quickly, too!
- Enter the world of the iconic locations of the big trombone of Twin Peaks VR.
- Chris reports back from the front lines of the Crab War in Phoenix Point.
- Halo: Reach: clunky, merely ganky, or a product of its time? Alex’s verdict: delicious.
- In Destiny 2: Season of Dawn, the Mercury Man’s Magic Washing Machine just gotta keep on turnin’.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.