Alex and Marsh grudgingly drag themselves from the swamp to chat about spry roguelike platformer ScourgeBringer, palpate the unctuous parts of The Good Time Garden and feel ways about things in plangent poke-a-story Florence.
- Gentle nature-walk / insect stridulation simulator, Hunt: Showdown now has a PvE onboarding tutorial for new players. That’s nice!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has over 200 species of animal! But not enough bells, frankly.
- Imagine Celeste, add a bit of Gungeon and you got yourself a crunchy ScourgeBringer.
- Sordid point-and-palp game The Good Time Garden.
- Poke arguments together in sweet, sad and slightly unspecific yarn Florence.
- Destiny. What the fuck is that about?
- Listen to Miniatures Monthly for maximum goblin nonsense.
- Pointed out after the pod: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem has some really ripe lore-wank.
- Little Big Aventure‘s name remains unbrutalised in its Steam edition.
- Sins of a Solar Empire aka PLANET SHUFFLE.
- Tactical space shooter with a good name House of the Dying Sun
- Eggs Yolk Eggs: Divine Cybermancy is a multiplayer FPS/RPG hybrid with a name that makes me hungry… for EGGS!
- Here is an example of that graph I was talking about during the excruciating Homespun Wisdom section of the podcast.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.