Alex, Chris and Marsh endure the first episode of Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet, but only barely, punch towers with mechadongs in Besiege, beat bad bots in resuscitated coop shooter Generation Zero and get bandy-legged in The Suicide of Rachael Foster.
“It’s a real Bront.”
- We sat stony-faced through videogame-dev-set sitcom Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet but YMMV.
- Kerbal Space Programme for Skaven: Besiege!
- You can in fact pit your monstrous pneumatic dongs against one another. There’s a whole Youtube Channel set up to facilitate Robot Wars-style tournaments, as described here by PCGamer!
- Pod friend / bayou-based father-figure Jim Rossignol’s review of wondrous murderswamp Hunt: Showdown.
- Internalise the neutrally regulated phases of tabletop-to-digital game, Warhammer Underworlds Online.
- Generation Zero! Face 1980s mech peril in a very Swedish open world. It’s snikt!
- Horzong Zmeero Verm
- Uncover, or not, the elegaic metaphorical power of a dental retainer in dubious walking sim The Suicide of Rachel Foster.
- I’m a human wound in the psychosphere!
- Pour one out for TJ’s slain spire.
- Play Mordhau with friends to inure yourself to the pain of being beheaded by racists.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.