Alex, Chris and Marsh gather to be confounded by Crucible, the first foray into videogames by billionaire devourer of iguana flesh, Jeff Bezos, and admire acrobatic aerial shmup Jet Lancer.
- Crucible is out! Should Crucible be out? HMM.
- Whither the edgy boys go? They go to be a sharkborg.
- Fly, fly, up and away in Jet Lancer. It’s very cool. And it’s a bit like Luftrausers.
- Except it isn’t like Luftrausers? Which is also very cool.
- Deep Rock Galactic is a game we will play, myself while involuntarily imagining bulging spandex.
- Heaven’s Vault: a game about archaeology and language that was rendered subjectively infuriating by its stumbling, wayward intrusion into the third dimension.
- Come be a bogbuddy in the ultimate game of all time, Hunt: Showdown, which can easily culminate in concatenated disaster like this.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.