Sorry for the pops and crackles on this one! Alex and Marsh are joined by special and exceedingly distant guest, Rich McCormick, to discuss Noclip’s Arkane documentary, space thriller Observation and space driller Deep Rock Galactic.
- Wholesome Direct – not just a showcase of games about frogs wearing Nike Air Jordans.
- Noclip’s fabulous Arkane documentary and moustache extravaganza.
- Roleplay the solar system’s bumbliest AI in Observation.
- Hide yourself with beards in Deep Rock Galactic.
- Robo-shooty-blam game with inconsistent environmental storytelling: Generation Zero.
- If only we could talk to the sconces.
- Alex is unimpressed by the sense of impending apocalypse in Fallout 3 and its successors.
- Cannon Brawl is this thing apparently. Looks kinda fucking cool actually!
- FEAR THE WILDEBEEST in Nidhogg.
- Comedy viking spoof, Norsemen.
- Enjoy drippy Welsh goblins in Ni No Kuni.
- I’m tired and will now stop these show notes. Goodbye, friend!
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.