Alex, Rich McC and Marsh attempt to master the remastered Red Alert, get decked online in WWII-themed collectable card game KARDS and prepare to try self-professed Dark Souls homage Mortal Shell.
- Valorant. Skins. Expensive. Boring. Do better, News.
- The Ubisoft longboat is very leaky: the latest vid of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- You can play Command & Conquer: Red Alert as part of the Command & Conquer Remastered Collection.
- WW2 card game: KARDS. Why is it capitalised? Does it stand for something? Kick A Rommel Down Stairs?
- Mortal Shell
- Excellent but sadly dead Polish artist Zdzisław Beksiński.
- Lovingly absorb the materiality of Deep Rock Galactic‘s loot bugs. And then kill them.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.