Chris, Tom F and Marsh ogle the inter-corporate fisticuffs of Epic v Apple, boggle at the buffs of roguelike shooter Risk of Rain 2, make bassist assumptions in identity puzzler Family and fear ducks in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- It’s Tim vs Tim! Chris Plante has a good summary and analysis of the Epic/Apple lawsuit in his newsletter.
- Dim Tanglell? Who he? We will never know or care again, hopefully.
- Wash that Assburger down with a slug of Clancian Ribena in Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War
- Due Process, the perennially awaited counter-terrorism shooter is finally out, sort of.
- Become the ideal – half robot, half plant – in Risk of Rain 2
- Make bassist assumptions in Family: it’s an Obra Dinn but for late 80s pop musicians from London!
- Do we need a Book of Opposites to catalogue the spider-lemon / muffin-kraken spectra?
- International verklempt facilitator / duck dread inducer: Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Explore and paint a fantasy world in Eastshade.
- Mýrdalssandur, Iceland is a nice walking simulator set in Mýrdalssandur, Iceland.
- Rigid Rubbery Mountain Mage is the coincidentally also the name of Fleet Foxes new album.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.