Graham, Alex, Tom F and Marsh turn up the Plancks to Max in the highly-destructible thievery sandbox Teardown, avoid bisection in the deadly arenas of Disc Room and bring birds to political ruin in woodland strategy game Root.
- Kill your solution-carcasses in the very defenestrationy blast-your-own-escape-route thievery sandbox Teardown.
- Graham’s review of the same.
- The ingenious Teardown car-theft solution that Graham references.
- Watch your fingers in pure peril-avoidance game Disc Room.
- Shank a mouse in complex asymmetric digi-boardgame Root.
- Bang your head to the Rotational megamix.
- The fast travel is wanting in the occult Miami-alike island murder mystery Paradise Killer.
- Watch Dogs Legion is a game set in London but not, sadly, on its tube trains.
- Rock Paper Shotgun have a very good podcast about PC games and aquatic pet care.
- Spooky funny podcast This Paranormal Life.
- Rock Paper Shotgun alumnus Brendy has a fun podcast called Hey Lesson that uses games as the jumping-off point to talk to mega-boffins about various things.
- David Dimbleby’s look back at the second Iraq war: The Fault Line.
- David Tenant does a podcast with a somethin’ else and no mystery production word salad with nice celeb chums.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.