Chris, Graham and Alex heed the wisdom of the Time-ramisu and peer into the future of mecha strategy game Phantom Brigade, the alternative past of tactics game Möbius Front ’83, and an eternity of Destiny 2.
- The Golden Joysticks happened again and proved to be an exacting measure of how people who voted in this thing voted.
- Only a dad could forgive horizontal Iron Man but, alas, he doesn’t have time to play that Avengers game.
- Squeenix are switching to work-from-home indefinitely.
- Loosey-goosey simultaneous turnbased mecha heat management strategy game, Phantom Brigade.
- Hex-based tactics game with a pulpy 80s military-mystery theme, Möbius Front ’83.
- Destiny 2‘s continuing reinvention / self-cannibalism does some things to recapture the quiet dignity of the original space nonsense, but also unleashes the occasional potent guff of fomo.
- For whom does the mangonel toll? Will you go to mangon-‘ell or mangon-‘eaven? How much nell could a mango nell if mango could nell mangos? Are these questions answered in this Age of Empires 2 exploit video? Not on your mangonelly.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.