Both Toms, Graham and Marsh defy death in timeloop horror House, deal death in globetrotting trilogy Hitman, dodge death in smart shmup Bezier and become death in Death Crown. Also: streamlined space strat Slipways and the joy of City Guesser.
- It’s reverse-Hitman: House.
- Reverse-reverse-Hitman: 360 Hitman / Hitman III / Hitman 8 / World of Assassination Trilogy – Part 3: The Third.
- Brilliant shmup, now a lovely “bath game” for Switch, Bezier.
- Pared-down 1-bit horror tower defence/offence game, Death Crown.
- Love 2 Rotate The Things in The Room 4: Old Sins
- Turn people into happiness in excellent mini-space-strategy, Slipways.
- Find unexpected pleasure in the inane wittering of your fellow man in the superb City Guesser.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: now with Enhanced Wales™.
- Gorgeous platformer Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Hollow Knight: also a dead nice platformer. A sequel, Silksong, is in the offing.
- Enjoy lunging with your ratty thief hands in the otherwise not very good Thi4f.
- Skuomorph this! Yes, it’s Highfleet‘s highly twiddly dashboard.
- Admire the fermented milk racks of Ghost of Tsushima.
- Behold the betentacled skulls of madmen in Bloodborne.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.