Alex, Tom S and Graham push right in the wordless storyworld of Voyage, bash chitin in the bullet hell of Mushihimesama and gush over affectionate genre-hopping satire Lair of the Clockwork God.
If you feel you’ve been harmed by the discussion of pizza in this podcast, please contact our Culinary Crime Office on 1800-DONT-AT-ME.
- Anthem, the deadest living game, has now become simply dead instead.
- Old School Runescape’s on Steam now.
- Diablo II: Resurrected is a fancy remaster. Look out for what Tom S, unrepentant pizza criminal, says about it on RPS in the near future.
- Blitz speedrun mod, Median XL for Diablo II.
- Path of Exile: gem-socketing up your arse.
- The very mediocre Days Gone is coming to PC.
- GIVE ME BLOODBORNE. *mutes Big Daddy Sensible*
- What’s a homing axe for if not to throw it at seagulls?
- It’s Limbo for Moomin fans: Voyage. A name so nondescript, I’ve had to look it up twice while writing this bullet point.
- Alex has continued to vigorously work his MiSTer to produce a flavourful excess. Of shmups.
- And then spilled his foul ichor all over Mushihimesama.
- Alex would like to note that he slightly fluffed the description of the controls. He’s a fluffer.
- On this week’s Bath Games with Tom Senior: it’s postmodern point-n-click / platformer, Lair of the Clockwork God. It’s worth the wrinkles.
- BUT NOT THE ELECTROCUTION HAZARD. Stay safe and play on your inexplicably wet couch instead, kids.
- £1000/week and hurrah for Tom’s skeleton.
- Alex hasn’t been bodily submerged in water since 1985. He must preserve his natural oils!
- Squad-based roguelike Urtuk: The Desolation. Does it need a Doom Clock?
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.