Alex, Tom F, Chris and Marsh colonise the skies in Airborne Kingdom, recolonise the lands of Loop Hero, overheat colonists in Terraforming Mars and perforate colons in brutal duelling sim Hellish Quart. Also the soviet miserablism of HROT. Kiss kiss!
- Doomed libertarian expedition, Artifact, has finally eaten the last of its own shoes and will now go lie down in the snow forever.
- Space wizard dress-up asset grind, Destiny 2, has had one of its modes nuked because of ingenious match-fixing.
- Chess game with only two choices per move: Lazy Chess.
- Chess game with… definitely more than two choices per move: 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel.
- Semi-simulated spleen-poker: Hellish Quart.
- Roguelikelikelike semi-participatory RPG: Loop Hero.
- Be a heel in a safe space in Terraforming Mars.
- Chill sky-city-builder, Airborne Kingdom.
- Hex-based spherical re-colonisation game, Before We Leave.
- Give a little kiss to Gustav in retro horror shooter HROT.
- Loop Hero’s less interactive predecessor: Progress Quest.
- DefCon is a good low-input game. Although low-involvement it is not.
- Frank Lantz’s clicker game about megalomaniac AI, Universal Paperclips.
- Get your best military-caj banter out for Elite’s FPS expansion.
- Gerard Butler’s Asteroid Has Fallen.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.