Chris and Graham challenge Valheim’s developers to stop over-hyping ponies, launch Far Cry 6 opinions like missiles from a Katyusha backpack, and definitively answer why people like Warhammer via the turn-based strategy of Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground.
- Valheim’s developers bought a pony. An incredible flex, but why must they call it a horse?
- Valheim has also sold quite a lot of copies – 6.8 million, to be exact. Ignore that Graham said 6.2m on the pod.
- Far Cry 6 got its first proper trailer, confirming that it is a Far Cry game.
- Warhammer Age Of Sigmar: Storm Ground is too many names, but otherwise seems a very enjoyable turn-based ghost smasher.
- A reader asks what game we’re glad we stuck with, and we both choose Hitman games: Chris the more recent trilogy, and Graham 2006’s Hitman: Blood Money.
- Here’s a video that will let you tell people you’ve seen the end of Earthworm Jim.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. You can also listen to it on YouTube, and subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.