In which Marsh sings a sorrowful sea shanty for Assassin’s Creed and Graham hits the Unlike button on science-fiction life sim Redshirt. Meanwhile, Chris celebrates the shotgun lords, and Tom S spills rum all over Marsh’s floor.
Also, we morbidly discuss the deaths of gaming’s greatest designers, and David Cage. Before moving on to what makes Marsh’s bumfi comfi, and Tom’s love of love.
- Assassin’s Creed IV’s repetitive boarding action.
- Chris’s favourite sea shanty from his thespy days.
- Redshirt, the life simulation game set aboard a space station.
- The Comfibumfi. It works on Marsh’s mother.
- Gorogoa. You still gorogoa play it.
- Love, the beautfiul, shimmering multiplayer game.
Our intro music is from the track Clambake by The Mandibles. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS