In which Marsh, Tom F and Tom S are bundled into the chest-womb of an orbiting attack robot to discuss the mysteries of Titanfall, the hidden treasures of IndieCade East, and the dilemma of the unspent meat tornado in Kingdom of Loathing.
Also: is the Loom of Fate to blame for Steam tags? Which member of the C&C crew will make a sudden appearance halfway through the podcast? Is Marsh having a baby? All this and more questions from questions await.
- Ken Levine announces that he’s winding down Irrational.
- Titanfall! Drop giant robots on other robots.
- Tom F just got back from Indiecade.
- There he played OriGaminc’s Dry Ice and Untame’s Mushroom 11.
- Tom also discovered that Kingdom of Loathing is still going strong. An Adventurer is You!
- But which of Tom’s projects are you more partial to, Heat Signature, or The Grappling Hook Game?
- Meanwhile Tom S is being dragged back into the fiery death-grids of the mighty Ikaruga.
- Kill/death ratios are a boring measure of success compared to Jailbreak’s jailbreaks.
- Here’s Valve’s Steam tags FAQ, and Gabe Newell’s note to Reddit about the Valve Anti-Cheat system.
- Great local multiplayer games: Spelunky, Get on Top, Mount Your Friends, Samurai Gunn, Nidhogg, FTL and, improbably, Farenheit.
- Twitch is still playing Pokemon.
- One pistol, one angry boot and a full bullet-time gauge is all you need to enjoy F.E.A.R.
- Add kicking, slow motion and lots of other lovely mad things to Half-Life 2 with SMOD.
As always, we are played in by a theme by The Mandibles, mixed from excerpts of Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS