Graham, Tom Francis and Chris are joined by returning guest Philippa Warr to discuss incompetent detectives, millennial heroes, archery, wizardry, shootery, and more.
Also discussed: videogames you should stop eating, novels you probably shouldn’t write, and pithy quotes about war you should stop saying. Yes, you.
- Deep Sea is an audio-only game that you probably shouldn’t play outside on a sunny day.
- Make It Good, via Orthogonalus on Twitter, is a text adventure about being an incompetent alcoholic detective.
- SMITE is Hi-Rez’s 3rd person lane-pusher featuring gods classic and modern.
- You can read Chris’ hands-on with Wolfenstein: The New Order, if you like.
- Wadjet Eye Games are the folks behind The Shivah, the only detective game featuring Rabbinical Intervention.
- Where’s An Egg. Well, where is it?
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS