In which we fail to give Epic much flak for bringing back our beloved Unreal Tournament. Marsh and Tom S battle the Old Forest of Invisible Dickheads in Dark Souls 2, Tom F marvels at the range of Space Rangers HD, and Graham jibbers like Starfox’s Slippy about Enemy Starfighter.
Also discussed: our favourite gaming trolls, the soundtracks which threaten to make us dance, what game should be taken to Wales, and how videogame helicopters condition you not to look at them.
- Unreal Tournament 2014 has been announced! Now they’d like you to make it for them.
- Tom and Marsh continue to venture through the mud quarry of Dark Souls 2. You should still be watching Marsh and Rich Stanton play Dark Souls 1 though.
- Luigi’s Mansion wasn’t a PC game, but it was one of the rare instances of ghosts not being shite.
- Space Rangers HD, a reboot of Space Rangers 2, the sequel to Space Rangers. Probably best not to ask questions.
- King’s Bounty had a magical belt world. Alec Meer wrote about it.
- Enemy Starfighter is a roguelike space game in which you pilot a gun. It’s due out
- The Deus Ex theme tempts maximum bum wiggling.
- Top trolls: FYI I Am A Spy, LASER DEATH CAT.
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted is out. We can’t officially comment on it, but unofficially: it has very nice inventory icons.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS