The entire Crate & Crowbar proprietorship congeal to judge unlock-em-up The Room (good), multiplayer persuade-em-up Velvet Sundown (mad), balance-tough-social-situations-em-up Gods Will Be Watching (not to our tastes), and launch-em-up Kerbal Space Program (awesome).
That was accidentally too efficient a summary of the episode and now I have nothing to write in the second paragraph.
- Graph of Randall Munroe’s understanding of orbital mechanics over time, illustrating the relative educational effects of playing Kerbal Space Program and literally joining NASA.
- This is the Super Game Jam series Mike Cook is asking about: the first three episodes are out and there are trailers for each. Tom F would like to disclose that he gets money if you buy this, because he’s in a future ep.
- You can play Mike’s cool cyberpunk slow motion hacking game Currently Running Processes for free. Tom F did a Let’s Play of it.
- Seriously though, listen to this podcast where the lead designers of Civ IV and Civ V discuss the series’ remaining problems if this stuff interests you.
- Here’s a dramatised summary of a real plot from a recent Simpsons episode, re: Tom Senior’s childhood dying.
Grab the MP3 here, and discuss the episode in this thread on the forums.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (pun intros are entirely optional), and tweet us at @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to tweet us individually, here’s Marsh, Tom Francis, Tom Senior, Chris, and Graham.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS