In which Chris, Graham and Marsh are joined by RPS co-founder John Walker to talk about Shadow of Mordor, Sherlock Holmes, Ethan Carter, FIFA 15, Shadowrun Returns, and somehow – across multiple subjects – various dads.
Also featuring an extended section on Les Miserables, an even more extended section on BioWare, and at least one substantial digression about Iceland. Then, a reader asks us why we don’t drink any more – entirely too late to prevent terrible irony.
- Lord of the Rings: Middle-Earth: Shadow(s) of Mordor is surprisingly good, but very hard.
- In Sherlocks Holmeses: Crimes and Punishmentses, there are no wrong answers! Find your own truth! Get innocent people killed.
- More like The Varnishing of Ethan Carter, am I right? Because it is very beautiful, like a polished object might be.
- Legends of FIFA 15: No More Cuddles puts an end to physics-driven intimacy.
- Shadowrun Returns returns to the podcast.
- Here’s our Steam Curator page. Nary a Gunpoint to be seen!
- Has Graham told you about Iceland? Look! It’s Iceland!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Twitter at @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to tweet us individually, Marsh, Chris, Graham and John.
The episode will be available on our YouTube channel soon.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS