This week Graham, Tom F and Tom S and talk about manipulating Uruks in the grassy second half of Shadow of Mordor, being manipulated into giving EA money in FIFA Ultimate Team, being funnelled into 720p corridors in Final Fantasy XIII, bad games with good personality, good games with bad sequels, and bad games with good mods.
- Literally suplexing a literal ghost train in Final Fantasy VI.
- Even decapitation is not the end for Uruk captains in Shordor of Mordor.
- Here is a video of a man digitally opening packs of imaginary cards referring to real footballers that has been watched by 2.3 million people, for 18 human-years of watching-that time.
- Robin Walker’s talk about Valve’s approach to keeping the TF2 community excitedly chattering.
- Tom F’s review of Hitman: Absolution, an OK stealth game but a terrible sequel to Blood Money.
Forumal discussion of this episode is naturally encouraged in the Episode Discussion Forum.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter at @crateandcrowbar, or follow us individually:
This episode is also on our YouTube channel, where you’ll also find our adventures in Dark Souls, Gang Beasts, Spelunky and more.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS