Chris, Graham and Tom F discuss their conflicting understandings of Sid Meier’s Starships, why The Outer Wilds feels like a mini No Man’s Sky, how Graham played a bit of Football Manager at some point, and why the Smite World Championships were more fun than Dota’s last International.
We also field questions about wearing armour during sex, when Steam Achievements might make games worse, and hilarious NPC deaths.
- Sid Meier’s Starships screenshots and trailer. Take a look for yourself, does it seem GalCivvy or FTLy?
- Grab the free build of the Outer Wilds, it’s amazing.
- You can watch the games from the Smite World Championship here.
- Isabella has to remove a lot of knives before having sex.
- Michael and Franklin are just trying to talk when GTA V’s cops break into the cut-scene.
- GTA V’s firefighters become manfighters.
The place to discuss this episode is the Episode Discussion Forum.
You can also listen to this episode on our Youtube channel.
If you have a question for a future podcast, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave questions for us on the forum or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
And if you’d like to follow us on Twitter individually, here we are:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS