Graham just got back from Gamescom, Chris just got back from The International, and Tom F just got back from staying home playing videogames. We talk Mirror’s Edge, Mad Max, Planetoid Privateers, Just Cause 3, Valve VR, and more Endless Legend stories.
- “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover” is a thing people say until they see this utter prick from Mirror’s Edge Catalyst. Graham’s write-up.
- Here’s a bit of the Mad Max game being played.
- If Planetoid Pioneers sounded interesting to you, you can read more of Graham’s thoughts and watch a video.
- Dota 2’s International is over for another year, and this one was better than the last. You can watch all the matches here.
- These are the Roving trader chaps Tom played as in Endless Legend, with their ridiculously thin Privateer ruse.
- Dreadnought is that game where you’re a big ship instead of a small ship.
- Flagship is that game where you’re on the bridge of a big ship issuing orders to small ships.
The place to discuss this episode is on the Episode Discussion forum. You can also listen to this episode on YouTube, and check out our channel there for other stuff.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com. You can also leave questions for us on the forum or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
If you want to support the podcast, you can pledge us a dollar or two per ep over on our Patreon – thanks again to everyone who’s already does. You can also give us a one-off tip if you prefer:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS