Chris, Pip, Graham and Tom F talk Just Cause 3’s dodgy state, Spiderling’s web shot, Wizard Detective’s wizard-detecting, being honest in Subterfuge, Paladin’s arbitrary cards, and games that make travel fun.
- Just Cause 3 still has ‘mixed’ user reviews on Steam. A patch is promised for stuttering issues, but no word about interrupting you every time it loses connection to Square’s servers.
- Tom used the Superman mod for Just Cause 2 to be a weird flying creep at people.
- Spiderling, a game where you’re a little spider who shoots webby strings to solve puzzles.
- Know Your Meme on How Do I Shot Web, the meme no-one did.
- Wizard Detective, a game in which you have systemic conversations with randomly generated people to find a dark magic user.
- Subterfuge, a mobile game strongly inspired by PC game Neptune’s Pride. Cool Ghost’s excellent diary series on it.
- Paladins, by Smite and Tribes creators Hi-Rez. An FPS with collectible card game elements.
- If you want a game where travel is scary, challenging and fun, maybe you’d like NEO Scavenger, Miasmata, or the Frostfall mod for Skyrim.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
If you prefer, you can listen to this episode on YouTube and check out our channel for further C&C video.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave questions for us on the forum or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
If you want to support the podcast, you can pledge us a dollar or two per episode over on our Patreon. You can also give us a one-off tip if you prefer:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS