Chris, Tom S and Tom F talk about things they haven’t tried – the Rift and Fallout 4’s DLC – and things they have: GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-, The Culling, and Hitman 2016.
- The delightful moment in the Giant Bomb Rift stream when the player sees their avatar for the first time.
- Microsoft’s Holoportation technology can make you look like Max Payne but your abandoned daughter can’t see you and you can’t touch her and this just seems terribly sad.
- You can only find Adr-one-ft if you search for Adr1ft, not Adrift, which does at least give some context to their decision to put a 1 in it.
- Chris Livingston has played Fallout 4’s Survival mode, we haven’t.
- GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- is the actual name of this batty game.
- The Culling is a more conventional name, for a type of game we should have seen more of by now. It’s in Early Access and it’s good, if a bit douchey, reckons Chris.
- Hitman 2016 is £11 for one big mission and two tutorial ones, or £40 for the whole thing as it comes out. It’s not up to Blood Money’s standard yet.
- Chris Livingston’s all-bears, all the time Pillars of Eternity diary.
- Tom S’s guide to Pillar’s combat.
- Chris L’s Enforcer: Police Crime Action diary.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
If you prefer, you can listen to this episode on YouTube and check out our channel for further C&C video business.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave questions for us on the forum or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us individually:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS