Chris, Tom Francis and new podcast regular Pip Warr discuss Pyre, Stephen’s Sausage Roll, Cradle, Dark Souls III and shit mangoes.
Plus: further musings on difficulty, Chaucer’s Mario Kart, and Tom’s hiccups. Hic!
- Here’s the Pyre launch trailer and associated PlayStation blog.
- Pyre’s power ballad reminds Pip of League of Legends’ finest esports prog rock.
- Stephen’s Sausage Roll is an impossible game for sausage geniuses.
- Here’s Cradle. Ooh. Lovely transhumanist yurts!
- “No dragon ahead” claims Dark Souls III jokester.
- Special Effect work to make games more accessible for people with disabilities.
- Here’s the story of Tommy Atkins’ shit mango.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
If you prefer, you can listen to this episode on YouTube and check out our channel for further C&C video business.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave questions for us on the forum or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us individually:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS