Welcome to The Crate and Crowbar episode 140, also known as Crate and Crowbar 1. Chris, Tom and Tom gather to discuss the new stupidly named Battlefield game as well as the Vive, Dawn of War 3, The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Offworld Trading Company and more.
Also, this week questions from questions session had us in hysterics thanks to the remarkable Dwarf Fortress Crate and Crowbar tavern, and a story of loss and fierce burns from Eve Online.
- Battlefield 1 is set in WW1.
- Dawn of War 3 is set in WW40,000.
- StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void: baffling space nonsense that is good.
- Here’s Tom S writing about The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine.
- Hitman connection issues make us sad.
- Once you’ve endured the setup process the HTC Vive is great.
- The Crate and Crowbar tavern in Dwarf Fortress. Simply amazing.
- Eve Online is still producing brilliant stories.
- Will there be lots of Dark Souls clones? Will they be better than Lords of the Fallen?
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
If you prefer, you can listen to this episode on YouTube and check out our channel for further C&C video business.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com. You can also leave questions for us on the forum or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us individually:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS