Pip, Chris and Tom F sit down for a long chat about Dishonored 2, Hitman’s elusive target, Doom, and Pip’s trip to China to see League of Legends.
Plus: Pip’s definition of ‘opposite’ confounds Tom, Shanghai park adventures, and many tangents besides.
- Here’s Chris’ writeup of his time looking at Dishonored 2 and going ooo and here’s last year’s E3 trailer.
- Primo Levi’s Angelic Butterfly is the short story regarding axolotls and angels that Chris mentions.
- Hitman‘s elusive target: not Martin Sheen.
- Here’s Doom. Lovely Doom.
- Pip wrote lots of words about her time at League of Legends’ Mid-Season Invitational.
- Weep helplessly at the Civilization VI trailer featuring this piece from Sunshine.
- Here’s the Mirror’s Edge trailer responsible for causing Tom to have feelings.
- …and This Is Eve, which gets to Pip (and Chris, obviously.)
- This, meanwhile, is Bonsai Barber.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: