Chris and Pip join Tom for a deep dive into Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as well as brief returns to No Man’s Sky and Star Citizen. It’s a very sci-fi sort of week.
Also featuring: fantasy whiffle, dance emote esoterica, the British and American middle classes, cyberpunk, and noir.
- Here’s The Signal From Tolva, Jim Rossignol’s new game. How lovely!
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the controversial sci-fi videogame of the day.
- Chris will never stop banging on about how good Wolfenstein: The New Order is. Ever!
- Desperate? Desperate! Desperate. The sound they make rattling their cage will serve as a warning to the electronic old men.
- StealthgamerBR is a good source for high-skill Dishonored shenanigans.
- Here’s some more of Pip’s No Man’s Sky photography.
- Fair competition is the order of the day at the RPS Summer Games.
- Tom’s current action RPG squeeze is Grim Dawn.
- Here’s the Star Citizen Gamescom demo that has Chris conflicted.
- Destiny has some phenomenal dance emotes, as Pip and Chris demonstrate here.
- Fresh Prince may be most fondly remembered for the Carlton Dance, but never forget – NEVER forget – this.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum. You can also watch this episode on YouTube, and subscribe for more C&C video action.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave questions for us on the forum or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us individually:
…and Pip’s friend Mayer Nissim, why not.
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS