Tom S tells a tale of his ill-fated Rimworld colony, Tom F decisively orders his crew to continue drowning in Sunless Sea, and Chris finds Battlerite gets battles surprisingly right. Show notes:
- The Firewatch folks are teaming up with movie studio Good Universe to make both games and films, starting with a movie of Firewatch.
- Here’s the Beyond Good and Evilish artwork Michel Ansel posted.
- Rimworld is Dwarf Fortress but easy to get into.
- Sunless Sea is a flavourful game in a structure that doesn’t always help it.
- Battlerite is a surprisingly polished team arena brawler, despite being in Early Access. It’s £15.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum. You can also watch this episode on YouTube, and subscribe for more C&C video action.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us individually:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS