Pip and Chris convene to discuss Riot’s new board game, Sunless Sea’s new expansion, Dishonored’s old successes, and more.
Plus: your many questions, our many questions, and more tangents than both of these things combined.
- Here’s Pip’s review of Mechs vs. Minions, the League of Legends board game.
- …and Pip’s interview with its creators.
- Farabel, the turn-based strategy game in reverse.
- Pip’s also been playing Sunless Sea’s Zubmariner expansion.
- …and SMASH+GRAB, the multiplayer loot ’em up.
- Dota 2 is getting more accessible. Well, maybe not. But they’re trying.
- IF CHRIS LIKES DISHONORED SO MUCH, WHY DOESN’T HE MARRY IT???????????????????
- Here’s that link to Masq you wanted, Duncan.
- Also, Life is Strange is the answer to your question.
You can watch this episode on YouTube, and subscribe for more C&C video action. You may also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us individually:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS