Pip, Chris, Tom and Tom talk Mass Effect Andromeda, Dishonored 2, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and snakes vs baby iguanas.
- Diablo 3’s Necromancer is a ‘pack’ but not an expansion pack, shrug emojii.
- Sombra’s short: a boop too far?
- We all had very mixed reactions to the cinematic trailer for Mass Effect: Andromeda.
- Here’s Game Informer’s stuff on it.
- Snakes vs baby iguanas, the coolest matchup in the e-sport of the natural world.
- Pip tries to explain the deaths of the first five people to die to her non-lethal playthrough of Dishonored 2.
- On the subject of whether you can lean when possessing a rat in Dishonored, JP LeBreton said this, the best tweet.
- Tom’s IGF assignments have all been pretty good: snake encircle-em-up Ophidia, frog climb-up-em Frog Climbers, and lo-fi Metroidvane-em-up Outbuddies.
- Nick and Nora’s Infinite Warfare is the new Call of Duty game, and it’s pretty good!
- This hole in the ground is For Honor’s MVP.
You can watch this episode on YouTube, and subscribe for more C&C video action. You may also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar.
You can also follow us individually:
Our intro music is by The Mandibles from their track Clambake. Many of the band members now tour as Count Bobo And The Bullion.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS